Thursday, August 9, 2012

MAGELLAN Posters Continued

Here are a couple more examples of promotional material I illustrated for the Magellan (TV series) display at the official Star Trek Convention Las Vegas 2012 from Thursday, August 9 - Sunday, August 12.  Once again special thanks to Duane Brunner, Leigh James, Johan Steen, and Paul Bradley and the rest of the team involved in this exciting project.  I hope you'll be able to make it out August 9th to Star Trek Convention Las Vegas 2012 to learn more about this upcoming series and view more of my work for this fantastic project. 

Aside from the promo material illustration, I've also been doing lots of concept development for this series.  The spherical alien creature seen in these posters was designed by yours truly.  I'll be sure and post more images showing the process that went into the development of this creature from original concept to fully rendered CG animation by the very talented Johan Steen.

2 comments: