Friday, February 3, 2012

CONCEPT ART

It's been an extremely busy week and I thought I'd take a little break from my work and share a couple more resources available for fellow artists and illustrators.  One resource I highly recommend is ConceptArt.org.  This site posts forums, galleries of artists work, events, schools, workshop info, chat rooms and industry job info.  Another great resource is CGHub.com.  This site is a social network for professionals in Animation, Film, Visual Effects, Games, Illustration, Concept Art and more.  One more I'd like to mention is ConceptArtWorld.  This site also features artists work as well as different studios, news, training info and books available. 
These are a few of the fantastic resources available and I recommend checking them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment