Friday, March 19, 2010


Storyboard Samples
This week I've included samples of some story board images I worked on that were used as part of a television commercial proposal featuring esteemed neurosurgeon and Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at John Hopkins Hospital, Ben Carson.
Storyboards are demanding work and must be done quickly and efficiently. Storyboards are basically a comic-like narrative of a film and used before the actual film is shot to help provide a visual layout of the sequence of events as they will be seen through the camera lens. Film and video are highly collaborative and generally costly projects and the time spent planning during preproduction is much cheaper than when the camera is rolling. Since storyboards are a part of film making rarely seen by the public I thought I'd share a bit of my experiences with this exciting and challenging process.

No comments:

Post a Comment